Nonprofit Security Grant Program
The purpose of this program is to provide funding for physical and cybersecurity enhancements and other security-related activities to nonprofit organizations that are at a high risk of a terrorist or other extremist attack.
The NSGP also seeks to integrate the preparedness activities of nonprofit organizations with broader state and local preparedness efforts.
- Federal program administered by PEMA.
- 36-month period of performance from Sept. 1, 2023 to Aug. 30, 2026.
- No cost-share requirement.
- Maximum award request in 2023 is $150,000 for both NSGP-UA and NSGP-S.
- Nonprofits with multiple sites (multiple locations/physical addresses) can apply for additional sites at up to $150,000 per site, for a maximum of three sites, per funding stream (NSGP-S and NSGP-UA). Each location MUST have an individual application. No combination of site applications can exceed $450,000.
All 2023 webinars have been held. View PEMA's 2023 webinar slide deck (PDF).